Travel on a private yacht just for 4 pax. You will enjoy the sea breeze as we sail towards these wonderful historical Southern islands of Singapore. You can choose your preferred time of departure from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the Singapore Southern Islands Cruise, you will experience boarding and sailing to the following islands:
- Keppel Island, boarding our luxury yacht, Le Tara
- Labrador Park, sail past and catch a glimpse of the Dragon’s teeth and machine gun post
- Pulau Hantu with its colourful legend of how its name originated
- Semakau Island, once a landfill and still is but now, a beautiful island with rich biodiversity
- Raffles Lighthouse, the southernmost tip of Singapore
- Sisters Islands with her folklore and beautiful corals and wildlife
- St. Johns Island, once a quarantine and penal settlement
- Lazarus Island, amazingly man-made!
- Kusu Island, you will be disembarking at a place where hopes and dreams are wished for
- Marina Bay, the heart of modern-day Singapore
- Sentosa Island, the last fortress during World War II and many other interesting stories
S$720 for for 4 Pax (Monday to Friday except weekends and Public Holidays)
Limited offer till 31st December 2019.
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
Weekdays: Mondays to Fridays
Hourly timing between: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Weekends and Public Holidays not available at this moment.
- Licensed Tourist Guided with commentary in English or Mandarin
- Insurance coverage
- All tax, fees and handling charges