operator to get
singapore tourism board licence
Cruise our Singapore Southern Islands from the Sentosa Cove Marina on a private yacht towards these 16 historical islands. You will be thrilled and surprised to know the stories of each and every Island through our narrative guides on board.
Sentosa, previously called Pulau Blakang Mati, is a resort island in Singapore. It was once a British military base and a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp, and many Chinese were found killed on its beach during the Japanese occupation.
From as early as the 13th century, the waterway in Keppel Bay had been used as a passage for ships sailing from the Straits of Malacca to the South China Sea.
Labrador Park (拉柏多公园, Taman Labrador), is located in the southern part of mainland Singapore. It is home to the only rocky sea-cliff on the mainland that is accessible to the public.
Pulau Hantu is located to the south of the main island of Singapore, off the Straits of Singapore. Pulau Hantu is actually made up of two islets: Pulau Hantu Besar (Big Ghost Island) and Pulau Hantu Kechil (Little Ghost Island).
Pulau Semakau was home to a small fishing village, as was the nearby island of Pulau Sakeng (Chinese: 锡京岛) which was also known as Pulau Seking.
The Raffles Lighthouse was first mooted in 1833, but the foundation stone was only laid in 1854 when William John Butterworth was the Governor of the Straits Settlements from 1843 to 1855.
Sisters Islands are two of the Southern Islands in Singapore and are located to the south of the main island of Singapore, off the Straits of Singapore.
St. Johns Island, previously known as Pulau Sakijang Bendera, is one of the Southern Islands in Singapore.
Lazarus Island was also known as Pulau Sakijang Pelepah Literally translated from Malay, "sa" means one, "kijang" means barking deer and "pelepah" is a palm frond.
Kusu Island is one of the Southern Islands, located to the south of the main island of Singapore, off the Straits of Singapore.
In 1969, land reclamation work to create 360 hectares of prime waterfront site began at Marina Bay. The reclaimed land forms what is today the Marina Centre and Marina South areas, and the reclamation work was completed in 1992.